Area Rug Cleaning Drop Off Near Me: The Dos and Don’ts
Area rug cleaning can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to get your rugs cleaned, look no further than a local area rug cleaning drop off near you. It’s not as simple as just throwing them in the wash. There are certain dos and don’ts that you need to follow in order to ensure that your area rugs are cleaned properly and don’t suffer any damage. Before dropping off your rugs, however, be sure to read the dos and don’ts of area rug cleaning.
- Vacuum your rug before dropping it off. This will remove any large debris that could clog the machines used in the cleaning process.
- Use a quality rug cleaner to treat any stains that may be on the rug before dropping it off. This will help to ensure that the stain is removed when it’s cleaned at the drop off.
- Leave your rug in its original form and do not fold it up or bundle it up. This can cause creases and wrinkles in the rug that may be difficult to remove.
- Apply any other cleaning products or use a home cleaning machine on the rug. The machines used at the drop off are far superior to those at home and any other products you might use could actually damage the rug.
- Put your rug in a plastic bag or shrinkwrap it. This can trap moisture, causing mold and mildew growth.
- Drop off a rug too large for the machine used at the drop off. This could result in damage to the rug or machine.
By following these dos and don’ts of area rug cleaning, you can be sure that your rug is being cleaned properly and safely. Drop off your rug today to take advantage of the convenience, quality and affordability of area rug cleaning drop off near you.